Free Case Evaluation
Free Case Evaluation
Criminal Defense Attorneys
The Phoenix criminal law firm of Oswalt Law Group offers experienced handling of all types of criminal cases in Arizona. Whether you or a loved one are accused of a misdemeanor or a felony, it is important that you have professional legal representation during this time. Having a good criminal lawyer can mean the difference between paying thousands of dollars in fines and facing jail time or clearing your record and moving on with your life.
At the Law Offices of Oswalt Law Group, we represent individuals accused of all types of offenses, including:
- DUI. Driving under the influence is a serious criminal charge in Arizona with long-term consequences. A criminal defense attorney may represent you on a DUI charge with a more positive outcome than if you attempt to handle these charges alone.
- White collar crimes. So-called “white collar crimes” are essentially non-violent offenses such as money laundering, fraud, tax evasion and other financial crimes. A criminal defense attorney may be able to help you form a defense to these often complicated charges.
- Robbery/burglary. A conviction for theft of any type can have dire consequences. While violent robbery often carries much more serious fines and jail sentences, even a conviction for “petty” theft can leave a permanent black mark on your record and make it impossible for you to be hired for certain jobs. Professional legal representation is vital if you are accused of any type of theft.
- Homicide. Murder is the most serious type of criminal charge possible. A person who is accused of murder needs legal representation more than anyone facing any other type of criminal charge.
- Sex crimes. Even “minor” sex crime convictions have far-reaching consequences. It is important that those accused of any type of sexual offense understand the implications of a plea or conviction, and a criminal defense attorney may be able to help.
- Drug crimes. Whether the drug is marijuana or cocaine, a drug conviction can haunt you for years to come. A criminal defense attorney may be able to help you fight drug charges when a conviction could hamper your future.
- Weapons offenses. The laws regarding weapons are fluid and currently changing. If you are accused of illegal possession of a weapon, it is important to have professional legal representation.
Free Consultations for All Criminal Charges
At Oswalt Law Group, we always offer a free consultation on all criminal charges. You may speak to a professional lawyer at any time and ask questions about your case so that you have a proper understanding of the issues facing you.
In 2012 the Sandra Oswalt group did not hesitate to assist me with any questions or concerns that I had while awaiting the legal process of my case. And still to this day if I have a question I can call the office and someone will gladly and respectfully assist me with no problem. I have since recommended two of my close friends because I know that without a doubt the will receive the same respectful attention as well. THANK YOU! Sandra Oswalt and Associates!
Oswalt Law Group, P.C. is a debt relief agency that handle my personal debt obligations with professionalism and integrity. The attorneys explained the legal process in great depth and answered all my questions as the case proceeded. I was extremely impressed with their advocacy while representing me. The entire Oswalt Law Group are expedient in returning telephone calls and were always there to advise as we moved through this process together. I would highly recommend Oswalt Law Group to all my family and friends for representation pertaining to this specialized area of law.
Very professional and kind. Regardless of why you are there, they make you feel at home and often use humor to ease the tension. Unlike other law firms, they treat you with the utmost respect and you’re not just another number in the crowd.
They work very hard to earn your trust and I highly recommend Oswalt Law Group to handle your legal needs!!
My experience with Oswalt has been nothing but EXCEPTIONAL.. Knowing I have a group of individuals who ACTUALLY care about what happens to their clients is a RARE occurrence. The entire team at OSWALT LAW GROUP turned a horrible time in my life into me having hope for the future. I truly cannot express my GRATITUDE to everyone I encountered with OSWALT law group, EXTRA SPECIAL thanks for not giving up on me. THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! THANK YOU !